What you will need…
5 x Mars Bars – chopped up
4oz Butter – cut into chunks
5oz Rice Krispies
1oz Mini Marshmallows
1oz Dark Chocolate
What you will need to do…
1. Line a baking tin (mine was a 8″ x 8″ square tin)
2. Put the Mars Bars and butter in a large pan and melt over a gentle heat. Keep stirring until smooth. Do not let the mixture boil.
3. Stir in the Rice Krispies followed by half the marshmallows.
4. Empty into the baking tin and level out. Press the remaining marshmallows on top.
5. Melt the dark chocolate in the microwave or on the hob and drizzle over the Rice Krispies.
6. Chill in the tray for 1 hour until set.
7. Remove from tin, cut into slices.
8. Enjoy with a big fat cup of tea, and remember, don’t tell the dentist!