OK, so I am a few days late with this post but this is what my August looked like.
1. Already Been Chewed cookies.
2. Brief Encounter clock at Carnforth station.
3. My addiction to home magazines continues.
4. My first ever trifle…….I didn’t make the same mistake as Rachael from Friends!
5. I got tickets to see Danny Elfman. I am so excited 🙂
6. We went to see The Lion King musical at the Birmingham Hippodrome. Such an amazing show, I cried within the first 3 minutes………such a girl!
7. Crazy golf.
8. Watching Monsters University with my gorgeous Niece. I’m watching you Wazowski.
9. South Lakes Wild Animal Park. Apparently I can’t have a giraffe as a pet 😦