I have blogged before about scrapbooking, especially my love for Smash Journals. At Christmas I received the ‘Holiday’ edition Smash Journal kit. The pages in this book are so cool, just like with all Smash Journals, the pages are pre printed with designs. This book has also got several plastic pockets to put photos or keepsakes in.
I can’t wait to start filling this with all my Christmas and New Year memories.
Are there any other bloggers out there who enjoy scrapbooking?
Here is a little sneak peak of my Christmas.
1. Scrumptious snow fairy shower gel from Lush
2. A beautiful Christmas sign made by my Sister and Brother In Law
3. Christmas day presents
4. Christmas day stockings
5. My new fire place
6. One of the many trees at my parents house
7. My Sisters Birthday is 27th December and I did her an Elf themed lunch
8. All our stockings lined up at my parents
9. My Mums amazing wrapping
I was extremely lucky and got some beautiful gifts. I had an iPad, a ticket to see Mr J T, a photo book from my trip to the Warner Bros HP studio tour, the holiday edition Smash Journal, a gorgeous necklace and lots and lots of other bits and bobs.
I hope everyone else had a wonderful Christmas x